Friday 1st December – Newquay at Christmas (Christmas Lights Switch On), 2 PM-8 PM. Free event.
- 2pm – The Christmas Market opens at the Killacourt (open 1st – 3rd December) offering an assortment of gifts, crafts, and seasonal treats
- 3.30pm – Live music kicks off at the Marcus Hill Stage with Joe Hurworth
- 4.30pm – Christmas carols with Oll An Gwella at the Marcus Hill stage
- 5pm – A magical lantern parade through Bank Street (funded by Experience Newquay)
- 5.30pm – The Qwest at the Marcus Hill Stage
- 6.30pm – The official Christmas light switch-on at the Marcus Hill Stage
- 6.40pm – Fireworks over Newquay Bay (watch from the Killacourt)
- 6.45pm – Headliner: The Show Must Go On – all your favourite tunes from The Greatest Showman performed live at the Killacourt Bandstand
There will also be a licensed bar and delicious food stalls located on the Killacourt, late night shopping at many shops throughout the town, and a number of spectacular street performers.
Friday 1st to Sunday 3rd December – Christmas market on the Killacourt, with everything from unique handcrafted gifts to mouth-watering treats. Residents and visitors alike can stroll through the market, soaking in the joyful atmosphere and finding that perfect gift for their loved ones.
Sunday 31st December – New Year’s Fireworks display, 11:55 PM. Setting off from Newquay Harbour, the best vantage point will be the Killacourt greenspace.
Every Saturday – Newquay Library welcomes you to come and enjoy Chess Club, Board Games, and Lego Club every Saturday. Chess tutoring for all ages is available from 10 AM to 12 PM.