We have a two Part Time Vacancies within our Facilities Service! Our hard working team are dedicated to keeping Newquay’s buildings and public conveniences clean, tidy and safe for our residents and visitors. Our team visit sites spanning across our beautiful Town from Fistral Beach to Watergate Bay! Joining us at Newquay Town Council comes with a range of perks and benefits;
- Competitive Salary
- Cycle to Work and Techschemes: Get discounts off Bicycles, Bicycle accessories, Tech, White Goods, Gadgets and much more!
- 25 Days Annual Leave in addition to Public and Bank Holidays. This rises to 28 Days Annual Leave after 5 years service. Continuous service does apply and previous service within a Local Authority will count
- Premium rates of pay also apply when working a Bank Holiday as well as having the day off in lieu
- Work against some of our most stunning Newquay backdrops such as Watergate Bay, Porth and Fistral!
- NEST Pension Scheme
- Secure and reliable job opportunity
Our Part Time vacancies will be 20 hours a week with shifts starting from 5pm to 10pm four days a week including weekends and Bank Holidays.
If you want to be part of a close-knit, hardworking team with a passion for keeping Newquay clean and tidy please complete the online form below! A C.V will also be required with your application.
Deadline for applications is 26 June 2023. Interviews w/c 03 July 2023.
Applicants must be available to weekends and bank holidays. If you are hard-working, self-motivated and efficient, please visit use the online form below.