Are you a cleanliness enthusiast with a knack for keeping things spick and span? Do you thrive in a role where your meticulous attention to detail ensures that everything is in its place and shining like a diamond? Look no further, because Newquay Town Council is seeking a Facilities Cleaner to join our team!
As part of our Facilities Cleaning team, you’ll be responsible for ensuring that our public toilets and other council-owned properties are kept in tip-top shape. Your attention to detail will be key to making sure everything is clean, safe, and secure for our residents and visitors alike. With 13 sets of toilets to manage, you’ll never be short of something to keep you busy!
But don’t worry, you won’t be alone in your duties. While you’ll be working independently, you’ll have the support of our Facilities Manager, who will be on hand to provide guidance and advice. And if you’re looking for a role that offers some flexibility, we’re open to job sharing arrangements to ensure that our Facilities Cleaner role fits around your lifestyle.
So, if you’re passionate about cleanliness, take pride in your work, and want to play a vital role in keeping Newquay looking its best, then we want to hear from you!
Newquay Town Council can offer you:
- A competitive salary – Newquay Town Council offers an above Living Wage Foundation rate.
- Generous annual leave allowances.
- Professional development – Employees have many opportunities for training and professional growth.
- Cycle Scheme – Save up to 40% on the cost of a bicycle with the Cycle to Work scheme.
- Tech Scheme – Save 3-13% on new tech and home appliances at select retailers – and spread the cost interest-free.
- bYond Card – Employees can get up to 15% cashback at over 70 UK high-street retailers, restaurants and supermarkets.
- Centrally located – Close proximity to open green spaces, supermarkets and schools.
- Small and friendly team!
Deadlines: Completed Application forms (with an accompanying CV) must be received no later than Midday on 06 December 2023.
Interviews will be held w/c 11 December 2023
More information on the duties and responsibilities of the post can be found below.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role.