- The Service: the Facilities team provides the efficient and effective delivery of public conveniences owned and managed by the Council.
- Maintenance: undertaking planned and reactive maintenance works in order to protect the value of the Council’s property and the health and well being of occupiers.
- Capital programme: improving facilities with long-term strategic projects.
- Health and safety: ensuring high standards of health and safety are maintained in any work carried out on behalf of the Council.
- Energy and management: protecting the environment and reducing energy wastage by active management and proactive intervention.
- Improve the quality and effectiveness of the Council’s property assets by managing property corporately
- Investigate all alternative procurement routes to improve value for money in construction procurement
- Put in place a plan to consider the future property needs of the Council and service delivery linked to the potential options for future local governance, local influence and delivery of services
- To seek continuous improvement in the quality of all areas of property services