We have put together some step by step information on how to use the Cornwall Council Libraries website. If there’s anything you’re struggling with please don’t hesitate to contact us!
To reserve a book:
1. Open up an internet browser i.e. Google and type in www.cornwall.gov.uk/library
2. Click ‘Browse the Library catalogue and use our click and collect service’
3. Click on the search bar below ‘Explore the Library’ and search for books by author or title for example: JoJo Moyes
4. You can then click on a book title i.e. ‘Me Before You’
5. This will bring up information about the book and the availability and the reserve option.
6. Click on reserve this item and Enter in your Library card number.
To check what you have on loan or to review any items:
1. Open up an internet browser i.e. google and type in www.cornwall.gov.uk/library
2. To Log into your account, click – “Log into your account – reserve or renew books”
3. Enter in your Library card number
4. You can then see what you have on loan and renew any items.
How to see what NEW books are in each month & reserve.
1. Open an internet browser i.e. google and type in: www.cornwall.gov.uk/leisure-and-culture/libraries/
2. Click on the ‘Browse the library catalogue and use our click and collect service.’ Or click here.
3. On the right hand side of the page, you’ll see a ‘Popular links’ column, click on the ‘New Titles.’ Or click here.